The list of documents needed to complete the Garantme application
In order to be able to study your file, we need the following supporting documents: these are the same documents for the tenant and his trusted referent.
A trusted referent is a person who lives in France or abroad. This person reassures the owner by his presence and therefore maximizes your chances of finding accommodation.
Proof of identity
- National Identity Card
- Driver's license
Savings proof (optional)
- Bank certificate less than 2 months old (with name, date and balance visible)
- Account statement less than 2 months old (with name, date and balance visible)
Proof of education (students only)
- School certificate for the current school year
- Student card for the current school year
- Letter of admission for the coming year
Regarding proof of income, please refer to the document below:
The document is also available on this link.