1. Help Center
  2. Tenant
  3. Get Garantme Guarantee

Can I apply if I have no revenues?

Indication of the steps to follow if you do not have income

Yes you can apply! There are two scenarios:

For students

All you need to do is provide a valid ID and a school certificate. You therefore do not need to prove income

For other profiles

We will ask you to prove the income of a trusted referent (see definition here) who can be in France or abroad.