I want to move, do I have to reapply for a certificate of eligibility?

If you want to transfer your guarantee, your certificate of eligibility received last year is still valid.

When looking for an accommodation, if the landlord asks you for proof of guarantor, you can present your certificate of eligibility received last year.

If you are looking for an accommodation at a price higher than your limit for which we act as guarantor for you, all you have to do is add supporting documents to increase your limit (trusted referent, proof of savings). You can send these documents to our address support@garantme.fr.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:

- By email at our address support@garantme.fr
- By phone +33 1 76 42 08 20