1. Help Center
  2. Other insurance products

Home insurance, Civil Liability & Internship Kinousassur

You need a housing insurance or civil liability insurance? We can help you

Click here to get one: Housing Insurance // Civil Liability Insurance

We are partners with Kinousassur, a French insurance specialized in home insurance.

Their insurance is also valid for your your liability insurance (assurance responsabilité civile, in French) and for your internships in France. You can also use it to obtain your visa.

Subscription is very quick and it’s made 100% online

To better know why these insurance are compulsory, click here.